Friday 12 February 2010

Embroidery

This is what I bought on a fair.



I like a lot of things that are dated in the 50's and 60's and are handmade. I know how much work it much have been to make such things. I'm not sure what the long embroidered cloth has been used for. Maybe it hung on a wall in a children's room.




I like the little mouse!



At first I wanted to cut it up but I will think about it for a while now. Once it is in pieces I can't put it together again.

And something different...

This one I also bought that same day. It is very nicely done and the back is almost the same as the front. It is made by hand and I think in the 60's or 70's. I never saw anything like this before but somehow it looks like it came from that period.




Groetjes

Annemieke








No comments: