Monday 20 April 2015

More turquoise and finishes

Two ceramic bowls made in a ceramic class, taught by Willie Wanders (no blog). Apart from sewing and quilting, I like working with clay very much as well.
The glazing in turquoise turned out really well. I loved it when they came out of the oven.

Only the inside is glazed. The bowls are very thin, made of paper clay (clay with pieces of paper in it; the paper pieces burn in the oven)

 On my turquoise/blue quilt  which I recently finished.

I finished this small bag a while ago.

First time I used a stud to close the bag.
It worked out really well.

Inside of the bag
May be you remember this bag (green and red one) I made? I showed it in this post
They bags are both from the same pattern by FacileCécile and look very different don't you think?

Groetjes
Annemieke

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wat ben je veelzijdig bezig, Anemieke! Erg mooi schaaltje, turquoise doet meteen zo lekker mediterraan aan ...

Willy said...

De schaaltjes zijn prachtig geworden. Ook een hele mooie kleur, past goed bij de quilt. Wat heb je daar ook prachtige stoffen voor gebruikt. Leuk tasje heb je ook nog gemaakt.

Mobile App Developers said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!