Friday 1 June 2012

Kellie's Weblog en laatste rij van POTC / Kellie's weblog and last row of PTOC

Herinneren jullie deze top nog? Hier schreef ik erover. Mijn dochter maakte deze huisjes en startte nu een eigen weblog  !! (KLIK)
Ze zit vast te wachten of er iemand even langs komt, kan ik me zo voorstellen. Ze is nog in Brighton  (Engeland) dus nu kunnen we op elkaars blog kijken wat we zoal uitspoken, leuk he?!

Remember this top?I wrote about it here . My daughter made this one and started her own weblog ! I bet she is waiting for someone to take a visit at her blog ;) She is still in Brighton (England) so now we can follow each others work from a distance, that would be nice wouldn't it?!  





Ben met de laatste rij bezig van het POTC (patchwork of the crosses)  van Lucy Boston. Nou wil ik het toch wel erg graag in elkaar hebben. Zo leuk om hem af te hebben lijkt me. Ik ga gauw weer verder!


I'm working on the last row of my POTC (Patchwork of the crosses) van Lucy Boston. I would love to see it finished, so I hope to do so this weekend. I better hurry than!

Have a nice weekend,

Groetjes
Annemieke

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh that is such a beautiful quilt Annemieke, I love the way you have used your fabrics. I will have a look at your daughter's blog now!

Karen said...

Beautiful, beautiful POTC!

Margreet said...

Mooi je huisjes ! Lekker fleurig zijn ze. Ook je andere quilt is een plaatje om te zien...Fijn weekend!

Ineke said...

Prachtige top ben je aan het maken!!! Ik volg je dochter nu ook, leuk!!!
Groetjes en fijn weekend

Inge said...

Prachtig word je POTC. Je gebruikt de mooiste stoffen en naait zóóóó netjes. Petje af, hoor.
Zo en nu even naar je dochter. Als ik naar bovenstaande huisjes kijk, denk ik dat zij jouw talent geërfd heeft!

Janet said...

I love the houses quilt! It's so fun and cheery. I shall go visit your DD.
I'm going to be excited to see the POTC quilt top together, this is a pattern I'd love to do one day, your's looks stunning.

Grit said...

Wunderschön sieht der POTC aus. Ich liebe dieses Muster.

Die Häuser finde ich ebenfalls Klasse.
Liebe Grüße Grit

MARIA said...

Olá,!Adorei o seu blog e já estou te seguindo,quero te convidar a conhecer o meu.
casademariamaria.blogspot.com
te aguardo...
bjs

Marga (MarPie) said...

Deze word wel heel erg mooi.

groetjes,
Marga♥