Thursday 11 March 2010

Uitzicht/ View

Deze foto maakte ik om 8 uur 's ochtends. Dit is mijn uitzicht van de voorkant.



De kleuren van de lucht deden me denken aan een oud Holllands schilderij. Leuk om ooit nog eens na te schilderen dacht ik...Ik heb er echt van genoten en een tijdje in de kou staan kijken.
At 8 o'clock in the morning I made this picture, it's my view at the front. The sky reminded me of old Dutch paintings. Maybe I would like to pant this one day... It was a little cold but I liked it very much to look for a while.

groetjes
Annemieke

5 comments:

Fallon said...

Wow that is very beautiful. It doesn't even look real :)

Sue-Anne said...

What a wonderful photo! You definately live in a beautiful part of the world.

Anonymous said...

The most beautiful photo, what a lovely part of the world, looks very much like a painting.

Heleen said...

Mooi zeg!

Mistea said...

You sure have a beautiful view. Enjoy